Calling all Greek wiki editors! We now have a Greek-language Minecraft Wiki available, in addition to this Greek-language Witcher wiki. Help us make these fine wikis into the valuable resources they can be!
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Στο παιχνίδι The Witcher[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
In The Witcher, the player character, Γκέραλτ, advances or develops as accumulated experience points earn him Ταλέντα which can be allocated to various attributes. There are four main attributes: Δύναμη, Dexterity, Stamina and Νοημοσύνη. These four in turn allow advancement of skills like signs and the mastery of steel and silver swords. The Hero panel displays each attribute and ability in 'tree' format.
Progress through the game (as represented by experience points/levels and the consumption of Μεταλλαξιογόνα Φίλτρα) earns talent points of the Bronze (attribute levels I-II), Silver (levels III-IV) and/or Gold (level V) varieties. These talents are used to improve Γκέραλτ's abilities, which include:
|Attributes||Σημάδια||Steel Sword||Silver Sword|
|Δυνατό Ατσάλι (tree)
Γρήγορο Ατσάλι (tree)
Ομαδικό Ατσάλι (tree)
|Δυνατό Ασήμι (tree)|
Γρήγορο Ασήμι (tree)
Ομαδικό Ασήμι (tree)
Mechanics[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Select the category you would like to enhance from the list on the left side of the Hero screen, then choose from among the highlighted enhancements in the tree on the right side of the panel.
- To commit your choices, left-click on the hourglass. As long as you do not meditate, you can still change your mind about the allocation of talents. To cancel and start over, left-click on the Erase icon, or right-click on an allocated (but uncommitted) talent to free it up again.
Στο παιχνίδι για υπολογιστή The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Similarly to the original game, Γκέραλτ earns talent points whenever XP adds up to a new level.
Considerations[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- The game has a level cap of 35; since you start at level 1, you will find yourself with 34 talent points at the end of the game.
- You must spend six talent points in the Training path to unlock the other three paths.
- The major paths (Alchemy, Magic and Swordsmanship) each have 15 talents and each talent has two levels of mastery.
- Therefore, even spending as much as possible in a single major path, you will either miss one talent or leave two half-mastered. Only the Training path may be fully mastered, barring an expansion or mod.