Calling all Greek wiki editors! We now have a Greek-language Minecraft Wiki available, in addition to this Greek-language Witcher wiki. Help us make these fine wikis into the valuable resources they can be!
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Πανδοχεία και ταβέρνες
In the Witcher universe, inns and taverns play a significant role. In fact, the very first story about the witcher begins with Γκέραλτ entering Vizima and heading straight for The Fox, one of the two taverns in town. Many telling conversations between Γκέραλτ and the people he meets take place at the local inn, both in the novels and in the game.
Στο παιχνίδι The Witcher[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Inns and taverns are found throughout the game, except in Κεφάλαιο V, the Epilogue and "The Price of Neutrality". They are excellent places to store, or retrieve, items which are of no immediate use and therefore cluttering up precious inventory slots and to buy or sell other items, like alcohol for Προετοιμασία Φίλτρων, or Φαγητό. They can also be used as places to meditate which is also necessary in Προετοιμασία Φίλτρων.
Πανδοχεία και ταβέρνες in the game[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- the Inn in the Outskirts (Κεφάλαιο I)
- the Hairy Bear in the Συνοικία του Ναού (Κεφάλαιο II and III)
- the New Narakort in the Trade Quarter (Κεφάλαιο III)
- the Gamblers' den also in the Trade Quarter (Κεφάλαιο III)
- the Εθνικό Πανδοχείο outside the village of Θολά Νερά (Κεφάλαιο IV)
- there are no inns in Παλιά Βίζιμα or anywhere else (Κεφάλαιο V)
Ο διαλογισμός και η αποθήκευση[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Mechanics[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- To store an item at, or retrieve an item from, an inn or tavern, first speak with the innkeeper.
- Left-click on the "storage" icon (sometimes the storage icon is not immediately visible, so a conversation thread must be followed until it is).
- In Κεφάλαιο V (Παλιά Βίζιμα) and the Επίλογος, Νταντέλιον performs this function in a limited way, no other storage possibilities exist.
- To meditate in inns, first speak with the innkeeper.
- Left-click on the "meditation" icon.
Buying and Selling[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Typically these transactions are handled by the Σερβιτόρες. Just initiate conversation with the waitress and then either ask her using a conversation option what she sells, or just click on the buy/sell icon during dialogue mode. This will open a panel showing you what she has to sell. Also, items she is willing to buy will be highlighted in your own inventory panel on the same screen.
Notes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- You can leave an unlimited number of items in a tavern's storage. You can also recover your stored items at any time, from any inn or tavern. Take note that Κεφάλαιο V has no inns nor taverns, and therefore no storage possibilities during the act. Only one opportunity is given, by your friendly sidekick Νταντέλιον at the beginning of Κεφάλαιο V, but that is the one and only time you can speak with him prior to the very final scene in the game.
- It is advisable to always have one free slot when using storage to retrieve items. There was a bug which caused items to fall on the floor and become unusable (sort of embedded into the floor image).
- There is an unofficial Καλκσταιν innkeeper mod available.
Στο παιχνίδι για υπολογιστή The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Στο παιχνίδι για υπολογιστή The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, there are two inns proper, and one area that functions as an inn:
All these places, now offer Αποθήκευση since Patch 1.3.