Calling all Greek wiki editors! We now have a Greek-language Minecraft Wiki available, in addition to this Greek-language Witcher wiki. Help us make these fine wikis into the valuable resources they can be!
The Lakeside is where our hero unexpectedly finds himself after his near fatal encounter with Princess Adda at the end of Chapter III. Luckily for the witcher, Triss managed to transport him some distance from Βίζιμα and away from danger in the nick of time.
After his abrupt landing, he witnesses the locals watching a rather spectacular mirage rising above the lake and is greeted by a rather curious and chatty young girl, who fills him on on all the recent goings-on. Also in the vicinity is a naiad, a servant of the Lady of the Lake swimming in the shallows, and a friendly vodyanoi priest worshipping at the Lady's altar.
καταχώρηση στο ημερολόγιο[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- In the evenings, a light breeze from the lake ripples the waters of small inlets, the Fisher King gathers his nets, and the few villagers come to watch the mirage of the underwater city, seen above the lake's surface thanks to the unusually clear waters, the light of the moon and a little optical magic. There is also a cave in the area, a refuge for elven fugitives who live in peace alongside the inhabitants of the nearby village.
Landmarks[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- the Fisher King's hut
- a Κύκλος των Στοιχείων
- naiad's bathing spot
- two places of power
- a cave, with some weary and starving elves
- an altar to the Lady of the Lake
- a landing, with a boat
- several Φωτιά
Residents[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- a naiad
- the Fisher King
- a band of sick and starving elves
- a friendly Vodyanoi priest
- the resolute girl
Destinations from here[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Θολά Νερά, via the road through the forest
- the Fields, via the forest on the eastern shore
- Black Tern Island, by boat
- the Crypt at the lakeside
Monsters[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- bloedzuigers (very few, sometimes none)
- drowned dead (few)
- vodyanoi warriors
- vodyanoi priests