Calling all Greek wiki editors! We now have a Greek-language Minecraft Wiki available, in addition to this Greek-language Witcher wiki. Help us make these fine wikis into the valuable resources they can be!
- A, a rivulet in Lower Sodden
- Adalatte, ποτάμι in Cintra
- Alba, ποτάμι running by the city of Nilfgaard
- Arete, ποτάμι in Ebbing
- Blessure, ποτάμι in Toussaint
- Braa, ποτάμι which separates Caingorn and Malleore.
- Buina, ποτάμι in Kaedwen
- Easnadh, also called the "Sigh"
- Hafen, ποτάμι in the mysterious Arthurian world which Ciri visits
- Sansretour, ποτάμι in Toussaint
- Solveiga, ποτάμι running south of the Blue Mountains
- Suchak, ποτάμι (mostly a dry riverbed) in the Korath desert
- Sylte, ποτάμι dividing Metinna and Ebbing
- Tango, ποτάμι in Narok
- Toina, ποτάμι in Narok
- Trava, ποτάμι in Lower Sodden
- Tuathe, ποτάμι in Tir ná Lia, also called Whisper