Calling all Greek wiki editors! We now have a Greek-language Minecraft Wiki available, in addition to this Greek-language Witcher wiki. Help us make these fine wikis into the valuable resources they can be!
Συνοικία του Ναού
The uprising of the non-humans has changed the Temple Quarter of Βίζιμα beyond recognition. Fires rage everywhere and some streets are blocked by makeshift barricades. In many places the Scoia'tael clash with the Temerian army and knights of the Order. Many of the inhabitants have fled to the swamps, others hide in cellars and houses, praying for a quick end to the rioting. All kinds of missionaries and evangelists are taking advantage of the situation, preaching about divine wrath and the imminent end of the world.
καταχώρηση στο ημερολόγιο[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- "The Temple Quarter of Vizima is strangely reminiscent of a quarrelsome, dirty prostitute, who — despite her disagreeable appearance and personality — remains somehow alluring. This may be because of the uncomplicated, illicit entertainment it offers — always a temptation. Beggars, shady characters, scowling poor folk, frustrated nonhumans and, of course, "ladies" occupy every corner. Recently, Vizima's Temple Quarter was cut off from the rest of the world by the threat of an epidemic. The few City Guard patrols that come here try not to venture too far into the quarter's dark alleys, where brutal deeds take place each night. At the centre of Vizima's Temple Quarter stands Νοσοκομείο της Αγ. Λεμπιόντα (previously a temple of Melitele), the only place of solace for the poor and plague victims. Alongside the hospital stand the headquarters of the Order of the Flaming Rose, which tries to combat local crime and the monsters creeping in from the sewers and the cemetery."
Major Landmarks[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- the Vizima cemetery
- The dungeon
- The cloister of the Order of the Flaming Rose on Temple Square
- Raymond Maarloeve, the detective's house on the corner of Harbor Street and Roper Street.
- Νοσοκομείο της Αγ. Λεμπιόντα, formerly the Ναός της Melitele, harbours victims of the Plague.
- Thaler's place
Merchant Street[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
The Slums[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
The nonhuman district, "Little Mahakam"[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Gates[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Gate to the dike
- Gate to the Trade Quarter
- Cemetery gate
- North Gate to the Royal Quarter, locked throughout the game.
Παρενέργειες[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
The Temple Quarter in "Παρενέργειες" is not quite the same as one might remember it from the main campaign. For one thing, the story in the module is set some time before the events in the game. For a complete list of Temple Quarter locations see the Locations in Παρενέργειες.
Destinations from here[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- The cemetery
- The dike
- The υπονόμους
- The Trade Quarter
- Vizima Royal Quarter, which is off-limits for the duration of the game.
- Παλιά Βίζιμα, insofar as there is a gate, but it remains locked whenever the gate to the Temple Quarter from the dike is open.
Major Characters[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Carmen — The whorehouse manager
- Νταντέλιον — Old friend of Γκέραλτ's
- Golan Vivaldi — Ex-manager of the Vivaldi and Sons bank
- Jethro — Guard at the dungeons
- Καλκσταιν — Master alchemist
- Ramsmeat — Gang leader
- Raymond Maarloeve — Private investigator
- Shani — Old friend of Γκέραλτ's
- Siegfried της Denesle — Knight of the Order of the Flaming Rose
- Thaler — Fence (dealer in stolen goods)
- Vincent Meis — Captain of the City Guard
- Zoltan Chivay — Old friend of Γκέραλτ's
Minor Characters[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Herbs[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Celandine, Vizima cemetery
- Crow's eye, Vizima cemetery
- Honeysuckle, Vizima cemetery
- Sewants, Vizima cemetery
- Wolf's aloe