Calling all Greek wiki editors! We now have a Greek-language Minecraft Wiki available, in addition to this Greek-language Witcher wiki. Help us make these fine wikis into the valuable resources they can be!
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Hexer (Polish: Wiedźmin) is a 2001 ταινία based on the Μάγιστρος short stories by Andrzej Sapkowski. It was directed by Marek Brodzki, written by Michał Szczerbic, and produced by Lew Rywin. The role of Γκέραλτ was played by Michał Żebrowski, and the music was composed by Grzegorz Ciechowski. The film is essentially the then-unreleased τηλεοπτική σειρά chopped down to about 2 hours, and it received very poor reviews from both fans and critics.
Cast[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Michał Żebrowski - Γκέραλτ της Ρίβια
- Zbigniew Zamachowski - Νταντέλιον (Jaskier)
- Marta Bitner - Ciri
- Grażyna Wolszczak - Γιενέφερ of Vengerberg
- Maciej Kozłowski - Gwidon/Falwick
- Ewa Wiśniewska - Calanthe
- Anna Dymna - Nenneke
- Jerzy Nowak - Vesemir
- Wojciech Duryasz - Παλιός Witcher
- Kinga Ilgner - Renfri
- Magdalena Warzecha - Visenna
Differences between the books and the ταινία / τηλεοπτική σειρά[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
The makers of the τηλεοπτική σειρά and ταινία made many changes to the plot of the Witcher short stories, the major ones being:
- In the books, Γκέραλτ was given to the witchers by his mother, Visenna and never knew his father. In the series, he was taken from his parents by the Witchers through the Νόμος της Έκπληξης.
- In the books, there was no actual witcher code, although Γκέραλτ made up a code of his own. In the series, the witchers have a code that allows them only to fight in an "honorable" way (even with monsters).
- In the books, Vesemir was a witcher. In the series, he is a priest. Some of the characteristics of Vesemir the witcher were given to the Παλιός Witcher in the series.
- In the books, Γκέραλτ was never treated as an outcast by other witchers, while he is in the series.
- In the books, there are no female witchers, while a school of female witchers exists in the series.
- In the books, Γκέραλτ first met Ciri in the Brokilon forest, not in the Melitele temple in Ellander, as in the series, although she does spend some time in the temple in Blood of Elves.
- Falwick's role was greatly expanded in order to make him a worthy nemesis for Γκέραλτ in the series.
- In the books, The Order of the White Rose was not as prominently present as in the series and had no ties to Nilfgaard nor Renfri.
- In the books, Nenneke and Iola didn't die.
DVD releases[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
The ταινία was released on DVD (including an international version with English subtitles). The series was never released on DVD and there are no known plans to release it. It has been unofficially released with English subtitles on the Internet.
See also[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
|Η σειρά The Witcher by Andrzej Sapkowski|
|Wiedźmin (obsolete) | Η Τελευταία Ευχή | Το Ξίφος του Πεπρωμένου | Κάτι Τελειώνει, Κάτι Αρχίζει|
|Το Αίμα των Ξωτικών | Οι Καιροί της Περιφρόνησης | Βάπτισμα Πυρός | Ο Πύργος του Χελιδονιού | Η Κυρά της Λίμνης | Season of Storms|
|Wiedźmin (Κόμικς) | The Hexer (ταινία και την τηλεοπτική σειρά) | Wiedźmin: Gra Wyobraźni (PnP RPG) | The Witcher (παιχνίδι για υπολογιστή) | The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (παιχνίδι για υπολογιστή) | The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (παιχνίδι για υπολογιστή)|