Calling all Greek wiki editors! We now have a Greek-language Minecraft Wiki available, in addition to this Greek-language Witcher wiki. Help us make these fine wikis into the valuable resources they can be!
A Matter of Life and Death
|"A Matter of Life and Death"|
The War Council
A Matter of Life and Death is a quest in Κεφάλαιο II of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings.
Walkthrough[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- A dwarven immortelle, can be found in the mines during the quest Subterranean Life
- A source of power
- A rose of remembrance, can be obtained by completing the quest Where is Triss Merigold?.
- Some royal blood, can be obtained either from Stennis or King Henselt
καταχώρηση στο ημερολόγιο[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- As you already know, Saskia, known to those who loved her as the Virgin of Aedirn and to those close to King Henselt as "That Insolent Wench", had been poisoned. There are numerous stories about how the witcher cured the girl, how he climbed a glass mountain and placed a healing kiss on her carmine lips. Well, none of those are true. Several unusual ingredients were needed to prepare the antidote, that is, a rose of remembrance, a dragon's dream, an immortelle and royal blood. The witcher began his search for these ingredients.
- And when the witcher gathered all the ingredients, he headed for Philippa Eilhart's house with them.