Calling all Greek wiki editors! We now have a Greek-language Minecraft Wiki available, in addition to this Greek-language Witcher wiki. Help us make these fine wikis into the valuable resources they can be!
Στο παιχνίδι The Witcher[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
|Alps lurk in caves, ruins and abandoned houses, always near human settlements|
|They are fearless and resistant to stun attempts.|
|Sensitive to silver and Vampire oil|
|Alps attack by surprise, try to daze their victims and drink their blood|
καταχώρηση στο ημερολόγιο[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
"No other monster inspires so many myths and fallacies as the alp. People believe that this vampire is able to turn into a black dog or a venomous toad. They mistake alps for succubi, believing them to be lecherous and inclined to seduce handsome young men. Folk tales describe their charm and their beautiful, seductive voices, as well as their loathing of virgins. What is true beyond any doubt is that they move noiselessly and attack by surprise, rarely giving their victims as much as a chance to scream in terror."
Locations[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Πηγή[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- One of many "Old peasant women" in Θολά Νερά will give Γκέραλτ journal entries for alps and their alchemical components in exchange for "something to eat".
- Vampires: Facts and Myths
Notes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Though alp remains always have a chance to contain Naezan salts, they will not contain Alp fangs without an Alp entry in the journal's bestiary.
- All alps are female in appearance, though not possessing the beauty of their bruxa cousins. In particular, their elbows seem oddly disjointed, which detracts from an otherwise shapely model.
- The alp's model is one of several that are censored in North American game editions.