|Archespores grow in places where particularly cruel crimes have been committed, or on the tombs of the victims of such crimes. They tend to be nocturnal|
|Immune to all mind effects (fear, stun, Axii sign); they feel no pain and can not be poisoned, blinded, knocked down or bled to death|
|Archespores are sensitive to silver and very susceptible to incineration attempts|
|Archespores shoot poisoned thorns|
Archespores caused the witchers to consider adding herbicide to their arsenal. Fortunately, fire proved an equally efficient remedy for these cursed plants, and using the Σύμβολο του Ιγκνι does not require carrying an inconvenient tank on one's back.
καταχώρηση στο ημερολόγιο[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- "Some crimes are so terrible that they fill people with terror and offend the gods. The criminal's ill will and the cruelty of his deed conceive a curse that brings the archespore to life. The beast attacks innocent creatures hatefully, trying to take vengeance until justice is done."
Location[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Πηγή[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- In Chapter III, Γκέραλτ can talk with a "Townswoman" sitting at The New Narakort. She is blonde and wearing a green dress with a yellow shirt. She will tell him she is in the mood to spin a tale but she is thirsty. Depending on her mood, she will ask for "a mug of beer" or milk, in exchange telling Γκέραλτ about Basilisks, Wyverns and eventually Archespores.
- Γκέραλτ must exit and then re-enter the inn (or meditate) after each tale to speak to her again. After Γκέραλτ has acquired all the entries she knows about, she will still ask for milk and beer but will not give any new tales or journal entries.
- Curses and the Cursed
Notes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Archespore remains will not contain Archespore juice unless you have their bestiary entry.
- Πυρσού also provide a good alternative weapon against these voracious plants.