Calling all Greek wiki editors! We now have a Greek-language Minecraft Wiki available, in addition to this Greek-language Witcher wiki. Help us make these fine wikis into the valuable resources they can be!
Basilisk is an ornithosaur, which sometimes terrorizes communities.
Notes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- The short story, "Τα Όρια των Πιθανοτήτων" (Granica możliwości), features a basilisk. Γκέραλτ met Borch after the Μάγιστρος had slain the ornithosaur.
- The fourth episode of The Hexer, "Smok", was based on the short story, and thus featured a basilisk.
Στο παιχνίδι The Witcher[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
|Basilisks choose dark and damp places like caves and abandoned canal branches as their dwellings|
|Immune to most poisons; resistant to stun attempts|
|Sensitive to silver and Ornithosaur oil|
|A basilisk's most dangerous weapon is its venom — one of the strongest known toxins|
καταχώρηση στο ημερολόγιο[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- "Simple people call the basilisk the king of the Zerrikanian deserts and often mistake it for a cockatrice. They claim that the beast is filled with such hatred towards all living things that even its breath is venomous and its glance turns the unwary to stone. The fact that witchers often encounter basilisks in dungeons and cellars contradicts the legend and suggests these creatures can reproduce under any conditions like many of their nasty monster brethren. In fairy tales, the only certain way to kill a basilisk is by holding a mirror in front of its eyes to divert its deadly gaze. Witchers reply that it is far better to smash the mirror on the creature's head."
Location[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Πηγή[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- In Chapter III, Γκέραλτ can talk with a Townswoman sitting at The New Narakort. She is blonde, wearing a green dress with a yellow shirt. She will tell him she is in the mood to spin a tale but she is thirsty. Depending on her mood, she will ask for "a mug of beer" or milk. She will tell Γκέραλτ about Basilisks, Wyverns and eventually Archespores.
- Γκέραλτ must exit and then re-enter the inn (or meditate) after each tale to speak to her again. After Γκέραλτ has acquired all the entries she knows about, she will still ask for milk and beer but will not give any new tales or journal entries.