Calling all Greek wiki editors! We now have a Greek-language Minecraft Wiki available, in addition to this Greek-language Witcher wiki. Help us make these fine wikis into the valuable resources they can be!
The Brickmakers' village is barely a hamlet. The handful of huts huddled together around the remains of the Old Road in the south-eastern part of the swamp, just north of the landing are not much to look at. The brickmakers go about their daily routine, worshipping the Water Lords and making bricks in the clay pits south-west of the village. They do their best to avoid the many hazards of the swamp: the drowners, drowned dead, bloedzuigers and echinopsae. Sometimes kikimora even dare enter the village, though those usually shy away from human civilization.
Vaska's hut is the centre of the village, housing a shrine to the Water Lords as well as being her place of residence.
Notable People[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Vaska, the village Eldress.
- The Old Brickmaker, who knows a lot about the swamp. Alas, a brick fell on his head when he was six, and he was never the same.
- The women of this village will tell Γκέραλτ about beggartick, fool's parsley and crow's eye in exchange for honey, a shawl or 50 . Repeatedly enter and exit a hut, and the woman inside should eventually offer to impart her wisdom instead of just throwing you a jest. But it can take a lot of tries.
Notes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- After the Reaping Time quest (but possibly any time after the beginning of Chapter III), Γκέραλτ can find some interesting information from some of the brickmakers. One of the brickmakers praying inside Vaska's house mentions that "scouts from the Order" have been asking questions about the witcher's activities and intentions, specifically when it comes to dealing with non-humans.
- Another brickmaker tells the witcher that Salamandra have been asking about him as well, even going so far as to try to torture the information out of the villagers. These villagers may be simple folk, but they are extremely principled in their customs. Not one of them succumbs to torture or gives away information about the witcher.