Calling all Greek wiki editors! We now have a Greek-language Minecraft Wiki available, in addition to this Greek-language Witcher wiki. Help us make these fine wikis into the valuable resources they can be!
The most powerful of all necrophages, the true king of the necropolis. A cemetaur spells certain death to anyone but a Μάγιστρος. This is a well-known fact among grave robbers and all who live near battlefields.
Στο παιχνίδι The Witcher[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
|Cemetaurs are rare, they are found on battlefields and cemeteries just like other necrophages|
|They are immune to common poisons, resistant to knockdown and stun attempts|
|Sensitive to silver and Necrophage oil|
|Cemetaurs try to knock down their victims and eat them alive. This provides an ideal opportunity to use the Black Blood potion|
καταχώρηση στο ημερολόγιο[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- "Much has been written about ghouls and graveirs, since they are encountered by common people in times of war or in cemeteries. Cemetaurs are rare, but when they appear in a necropolis, they take it over. All ghouls respect them and must bow to them."
Location[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- In Chapter III, occasionally by the collapsed tower in the swamp at night
- Ancient crypts
- Crypt in the cemetery
Πηγή[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- In Chapter IV, Γκέραλτ can speak with a "Peasant" in Θολά Νερά (using this model and normally found at the Inn) about Cemetaurs. The conversation does unlock Cemetaurs and their alchemies in the journal.
- In Chapter V, in Παλιά Βίζιμα after the fighting has stopped, a female "Refugee" (who looks like Grandma) will sometimes ask Γκέραλτ for food. In exchange, she will tell him a tale of Cemetaurs.
- The Tome of Fear and Loathing, volume II
Notes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Cemetaur remains will not contain their jaws without this bestiary entry.