Calling all Greek wiki editors! We now have a Greek-language Minecraft Wiki available, in addition to this Greek-language Witcher wiki. Help us make these fine wikis into the valuable resources they can be!
Associated quest[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
The coccacidium usually spawns in a few places preferentially, but the longer you manage to avoid it, the more likely it is to spawn, so after a while it really begins to feel like you are being chased.
- One spot is just north of the Brickmakers' quarry (or clay pits), on the west side of the path where it is joined by a side-path from the east.
- The other is along the southernmost part of the road through the swamp between the swamp cave and the Lumberjacks' glade, but before the road turns north towards the glade, technically closer to the cave. There is another side-path leading north along the water's edge, off the main path near the spawning location.
- A third spot is to the north-west of the area, near Gramps' cottage.
- Coccacidium spawns also in at least one place in the Small Islands region north of Melitele's shrine.
- The map on the right which was researched and created by our own Edi denotes with red dots all the places the coccacidium can potentially spawn.
Notes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Coccacidium is worth approximately 2000 XP (exactly 2000 XP at level 19, +5 XP per each level less than 19, so e.g. 2030 XP at level 13) on top of the quest reward XP for Bloodthirsty Vegetation.
- Igni (level 3) or a Dragon's Dream Bomb work well.