Irredeemable criminals who end their lives in the waters of Lake Vizima become drowned dead, a very dangerous variety of drowner. Fate refused them a chance to amend their ways and return to society, so they remain villains after death, drowning innocent citizens.
Στο παιχνίδι The Witcher[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
|The drowned dead are creatures of the night; they appear on the banks of ponds, lakes and rivers|
|Immune to bleeding, blinding and poison attempts; they are fearless, immune to stun attempts and the Axii sign|
|Sensitive to silver and susceptible to knockdown attempts; the Fast Style is most efficient against the drowned dead; experienced witchers use the Group Style while fighting multiple drowned dead|
|These creatures poison their victims with cadaverine; they often attack as a group|
Drowned dead tongue
Notable drowned dead[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Nadir, a trophy quest in the Outskirts of Vizima.
- Zephyr, a former thief featured in a secondary quest in Κεφάλαιο IV of The Witcher (παιχνίδι για υπολογιστή).
καταχώρηση στο ημερολόγιο[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- "Particularly strong and dangerous drowners are known as the drowned dead. Simple people see no difference between the drowner and the drowned dead — encountering either of them is equally deadly. We might suppose, though, that the most gloomy legends concern the drowned dead rather than drowners."
Location[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Πηγή[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Swamp Monsters
- In Κεφάλαιο II, Shani will give Γκέραλτ this bestiary entry if he asks her for a monster anatomy lesson after delivering five Celandine during the Old Friend of Mine quest. Depending on the circumstances, Shani will either give this entry or a fleder entry (and their alchemies), but these seem to be mutually exclusive.
- Παρενέργειες: The Book of Drowned Dead
Notes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Their remains will not contain their tongues until you have this bestiary entry in your journal.
- An "Old townswoman" in Κεφάλαιο I will tell Γκέραλτ a tale of Drowned Dead in exchange for food. However, the conversation gives a journal entry for Drowners, not Drowned Dead.
- A drowned dead has about twice the amount of hit points of a regular drowner; 50 instead of 25.
Στο παιχνίδι για υπολογιστή The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Drowned dead return in The Witcher 2, however they are very rare and usually appear only at night near the site of Sabrina Glevissig's execution or near the bandit hideout . The are also classified as a subspecies of drowners.