Calling all Greek wiki editors! We now have a Greek-language Minecraft Wiki available, in addition to this Greek-language Witcher wiki. Help us make these fine wikis into the valuable resources they can be!
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Siegfried or Yaevinn|
|200 + 3500 XP|
|Worth its Weight in Gold|
Force Recon is a Chapter II quest which culminates in a battle (at the Golem burial ground) between Scoia'tael and Flaming Rose forces. Each side wants the other exterminated, and Γκέραλτ must decide if he wants to get involved.
Walkthrough[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
There are essentially three choices here, and the third will leave the quest unfinished. Either
- Speak with Siegfried near the Druids' grove and side with him - four Order scouts will join you for the mission; or
- Speak with Yaevinn in the Scoia'tael camp and side with him - three elves and two dwarves will join you for the mission; or
- Refuse one or both requests / avoid both conversations - you will forgo combat XP, but maintain a neutral path.
If you chose the first or second options, proceed to the Golem burial ground and be ready for a fight.
Notes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Order path: If you choose to side with The Order without first delivering Golan Vivaldi's response to Yaevinn (for the quest Worth its Weight in Gold), that quest will fail.
- Scoia'tael path: Whether or not you have the response from Vivaldi, you can get Force Recon from Yaevinn.
- This decision has significant impact in Chapter IV; both White Rayla and Toruviel will have their attitudes toward Γκέραλτ set by whichever choice is made here. (See Free Elves.)
- If this quest is avoided, the Order will win the battle by default.
- This quest is a trigger for both the Σιδεράς του Τάγματος and the dwarven blacksmith. Choosing one side will cause that side to start accepting business from Γκέραλτ and the other to refuse to do business with Γκέραλτ until another trigger condition is met. If you ignored this quest, both conditions should be reset and you can trade with either of them again.
Phases[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
The Guide[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Reconnaisance[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
|There was a skirmish with the Scoia'tael at the golem cemetery. All non-humans are dead — time to get back to Siegfried. All Scoia'tael are dead — time to get back to Siegfried.|
|There was a skirmish with the Order of the Flaming Rose at the golem cemetery. All attackers are dead — time to get back to the camp. All attackers are dead — time to get back to the camp.|