Calling all Greek wiki editors! We now have a Greek-language Minecraft Wiki available, in addition to this Greek-language Witcher wiki. Help us make these fine wikis into the valuable resources they can be!
|Kikimore warriors protect their queen and kikimore workers as they dig tunnels or look for food|
|Immune to most effects, including blinding; resistant to knockdown; they use scent to communicate with other kikimores|
|Sensitive to silver and Insectoid oil|
|During combat warriors spit acid, blinding their opponents and causing crippling pain|
Kikimore warriors defend workers and their queen from intruders. They are very dutiful in this, killing anything that comes near the colony. Luckily, their territory is easily recognized as it is devoid of all animal life and littered with skeletons picked clean. Keep your eyes open when exploring the swamp!
καταχώρηση στο ημερολόγιο[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- "A more abominable beast is indeed hard to find. Not quite a cockroach nor a spider, it makes ladies faint and gentlemen feel disgusted. The kikimore warrior reeks of the swamp. For this reason, I insist that exhibit no. 88 be removed from the university assembly hall. And anticipating the question "what should be done with it then?", I answer: throw it to the compost heap.
- From a request submitted to the president of Oxenfurt University"
Location[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Πηγή[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- In Chapter III, Γκέραλτ can speak with a neutral (blue) Armored Guardsman (north of Town Hall entrance or next to Triss' house) near the Guard Knight in the Trade Quarter who will tell him of a terrible spider-like monster. The conversation unlocks Kikimore Warriors, Tracheae, and Venom Glands. At other times, Armored Guardsmen will tell him of Kikimore Workers for a Bestiary entry or fleders, but the fleder conversation does not give their Bestiary entry.
- The Wonderful World of Insectoids
Notes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- In the Prologue, Lambert claims the Strong Style is best to use against "kikimores", but the conversation does not result in a Bestiary entry.
- True to their description, the kikimore warriors will engage drowners, drowned deads, bloedzuigers and others in battle on sight, not just Γκέραλτ.