Calling all Greek wiki editors! We now have a Greek-language Minecraft Wiki available, in addition to this Greek-language Witcher wiki. Help us make these fine wikis into the valuable resources they can be!
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
|The Witcher 3: Άγριο Κυνήγι|
|Δημιουργός||CD Projekt RED|
|Μηχανή γραφικών||RED Engine 3|
|Οπτικοακουστικά μέσα||Optical disc, Download, Cloud computing|
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is the recently announced third and sadly final installment in the series of games by CD Projekt RED featuring Μάγιστρος Γκέραλτ της Ρίβια. The game was originally scheduled appear sometime in 2014, then pushed back to February, 24th 2015, but most recently this date has now been pushed back to May, 19th 2015. The game will also be set in an open world, unlike the previous games. The game will also be built using the new REDengine3 and was designed with player feedback from fans of previous Witcher games in mind .
Several early articles have mentioned that the developers of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt plan to have an open world similar to that in Skyrim but 20% larger . However, the devs are quick to point out that while there is much to appreciate in Bethesda's open world concept, they are also making an effort to not repeat what they perceive as the flaws in game. As will earlier games, the consequences of Γκέραλτ's actions will impact how the narrative progresses.
For fans of the game there was also "Killing Monsters", a weekly giveaway of wallpapers and audio files which ran from June 10, 2013 to August 14, 2013, culminating in the Killing Monsters Cinematic trailer.
Known and returning characters[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Features[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- A mature, non-linear story based on player decisions, full of unexpected events and believable, memorable characters, with their motivations and ambitions.
Multi-region open world[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Sail through the wind-swept and rugged islands of off the coast of the Βόρεια Βασίλεια.
- Explore multiple human settlements and villages including the thriving port city of Novigrad, the Skellige archepelago, and Vellin, also known as "No Man's Land" .
- Uncover mysteries that lurk behind each tree and corner in the territories still soak with blood from the recent war.
Living economy[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- The new in-game economy system varies the price of goods based on surrounding conditions or their place of origin relative to Γκέραλτ's current whereabouts in the world: the price of fish might differ depending on distance from water, and a village lying on a trade route for trappers and hunters might have many tanneries and leather workers, affecting the price of crafting components and Πανοπλία.
Dynamic and Tactical Combat[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Unique, intuitive combat system blending a wide range of tactical elements with the most spectacular and dynamic combat sequences ever seen in a computer role-playing game. Including:
- A dynamic, tactical combat system rooted in traditional RPG systems
- Combat complexity based on a variety of actions at the player’s disposal, not on correct attack sequencing
- A Witcher Senses system bringing new tactical depth to combat
- Monsters, each with their own lore, posing unique hunting challenges and responding to changes in the environment
Living Ecosystems[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Communities behave with realism, the flora and fauna form a living ecosystem, and they all react to in-game events.
Stunning visuals[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
The best-looking RPG to date, competing with games in other genres in which the standard of visuals has traditionally been superior.
Other[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Γκέραλτ will be able to steer boats and ride horses to reach his destination. He'll be able to tame wild horses with his Axii sign, and also purchase mounts from various stables.
- Γκέραλτ will also be able to climb and jump.
- Three primary areas will make up The Witcher 3′s explorable land, and their entirety will be available from the very start.
- Γκέραλτ's actions and choices will trigger 36  different potential states for the world along with three possible endings. Some choices made during The Witcher 2 will also affect the story, though it isn't clear at this time which of the second game's endings will constitute canon lore.
- Γκέραλτ will be able to hunt various critters and sell their fur and meat for gold. Inventory management has yet to be described.
- The main story missions should take around 50 hours to complete, and side-quests taking an equal amount of time. For completionists, means over 100 hours of Witchering.
- Sorry, sociopaths — Γκέραλτ won’t lift a finger against innocent civilians no matter how hard you mash your attack key.
- Area transitions will all be seamless.
- The player will be able to direct Γκέραλτ's strikes to hit individual body parts of à foe a la Fallout’s VATS system.
Music[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
|All the videos...|
Gallery[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
References[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
|Η σειρά The Witcher by Andrzej Sapkowski|
|Wiedźmin (obsolete) | Η Τελευταία Ευχή | Το Ξίφος του Πεπρωμένου | Κάτι Τελειώνει, Κάτι Αρχίζει|
|Το Αίμα των Ξωτικών | Οι Καιροί της Περιφρόνησης | Βάπτισμα Πυρός | Ο Πύργος του Χελιδονιού | Η Κυρά της Λίμνης | Season of Storms|
|Wiedźmin (Κόμικς) | The Hexer (ταινία και την τηλεοπτική σειρά) | Wiedźmin: Gra Wyobraźni (PnP RPG) | The Witcher (παιχνίδι για υπολογιστή) | The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (παιχνίδι για υπολογιστή) | The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (παιχνίδι για υπολογιστή)|