Calling all Greek wiki editors! We now have a Greek-language Minecraft Wiki available, in addition to this Greek-language Witcher wiki. Help us make these fine wikis into the valuable resources they can be!
The Dike is the site of many of Declan Leuvaarden's commercial concerns. It seems to be the main entry to and exit from Βίζιμα. It is here also that Γκέραλτ finds the ferryman who will take him to the Βάλτο, and back, if so desired.
- Just outside the Vizima's walls is a landing where merchants and travelers dock their boats. You can hire transport to the nearby swamp from there or look at wares that will soon find their way to marketplace stalls. There is also a passage from the Dike into Old Vizima, though the gate leading to that quarter is closed due to the quarantine. The epidemic, or fear of it, has also brought boat traffic on the lake to a nearly complete halt.
Major Locations[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Gate to New Vizima, access to the Συνοικία του Ναού
- Gate to Old Vizima, only accessible in Chapter V
Destinations from here[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Συνοικία του Ναού, except during Chapter V
- Βάλτο, except during Chapter V
- Παλιά Βίζιμα, only during Chapter V
Major Characters[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- Declan Leuvaarden is here all day, every day, in Chapter II.
- The Ferryman will ferry Γκέραλτ to the Βάλτο for 5 .
- Zoltan, in Chapter V
- Radovid, in Chapter V
- Carmen, in Chapter V
- Vincent, in Chapter V