Calling all Greek wiki editors! We now have a Greek-language Minecraft Wiki available, in addition to this Greek-language Witcher wiki. Help us make these fine wikis into the valuable resources they can be!
|They rarely come ashore, unless leading a division of warriors or pursuing a religious aim|
|Resistant to incineration and hex attempts|
|Once set alight, they prove sensitive to fire; susceptible to blinding|
|Priests support their warriors with μαγεία — they are able to heal allies and blind opponents|
Stones of Ys
The vodyanoi are an ancient, sentient race of underwater dwellers. They appear to be divided into two classes: priests and warriors. The priests themselves appear to be divided in their choice of deity. Some of the priests are acolytes of Dagon, while others serve the Lady of the Lake.
see also: Vodyanoi warriors
καταχώρηση στο ημερολόγιο[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- "The vodyanoi are an ancient, sentient race. They worship their own gods, and their priests deal with divine matters. Land dwellers know little of these underwater creatures and the cults which flourish among them, and what is known inspires fear. Deities of the deep lend their powers to vodyanoi priests, enabling them to cast curses and spells."
Location[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
Πηγή[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- In Chapter IV, an "Old peasant" at the Inn will ask Γκέραλτ if Foltest sent him to deal with the fishpeople. Talking with him unlocks Vodyanoi Priests and their alchemies. (He also alludes to Dagon but gives no bestiary entry for him. You may have to advance The Heat of the Day quest to the point of meeting the midday bride before this conversation is available.)
- A Description of the Vodyanoi or the Fishpeople
Notes[επεξεργασία | επεξεργασία κώδικα]
- The female Innkeeper in Chapter IV will talk to Γκέραλτ about Vodyanoi, specifically mentioning priests and Stones of Ys. The conversation, however, unlocks only Vodyanoi warriors and their possible remains, not priests.
- Teyu, a trophy quest in Chapter IV, is a vodyanoi priest.